- Current status: planning
Last update: February 23, 2001
- PHP and
- JavaCC and
- Jacl (tcl implementation)
- JPhyton and
article about JPhyton implementation
(continued implementation of JPython for Java)
- perljvm project
- Programming Languages for the Java Virtual Machine (all of the above and more)
- PHP parser. Possible alternatives:
- parser based on JavaCC.
no grammar and no BNF for php language.
Develop php grammar from scratch. Probably closest existing grammar is grammar for JPhytom
- parser based on present C code. More research in this area required
- PHP types mapping framework
Set of Java classes implementing generic PHP types.
- PHP functions library
- Extendable Framework. Should allow to customize required libraries.
It will also helps on earliest stady for debugging PHP parser and types mapper framework.
- Dependencies checker based on PHP parser will help to define priorities.
It will allow to analyse existing php code and build list of required
- PHP engine for Java Servlets container will be like JSP engine
(for example Tomkat's Jasper).
It will allow to compile and then run Java sources (servlets) generated from PHP code.